This game is kinda special to me since it’s the 1st game I’ve translated partially for the vita (Jan 2017) after been translating ps3 games for years. After releasing it, some people show interest in continuing the translation and going full. I gave them the get-go that they can use my original partial translation, but I got recruited as their hacker lols. Now it makes me glad seeing the 1st game I’ve hacked is now in full English, all this is thanks to the help of the UPPERS translation team.
● All including Prologue FMV subtitles
What’s not translated:
● Mission description and credits
0.97 – fixed Character intro text length
0.95 – Initial Full English patch
● You can’t view again the Opening FMV and Prologue FMV on the apartment, but Opening FMV plays fine
normally after loading the game and Prologue FMV also play fine when starting a new game.
● Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore)
● Repatch plugin installed on the Vita
● NoNpDrm plugin installed on the Vita
Google Drive (124 MB)
How to install:
1. Download/Install UPPERS [NoNpDRM] version downloaded from Pkgj or NPS browser or whatever method you prefer.
2. Download/Install UPPERS game update via Vita live area
3. Copy reAddcont and rePatch to ux0 (Be sure you have latest rePatch v2.71 plugin installed)
4. Play the game.
● If there are major bug’s and you want it to be fixed, contact me and send a screenshot of it or the text
before or after the text bug.
[Old Video] (Bug is fixed now BTW)