Kamen Rider – Battride War Sousei (JP) [PCSG00675] partial english patch (v0.35 alpha) [Vita]

Still a alpha translation patch and few important menu text and descriptions are translated. Actually, I was still working on this since November last year, but work keeps getting in the way, so I plan just to release the unfinished alpha patch after I moved my project page/site to this new host/domain.

What’s done in the v0.35 beta patch:
Some menu and menu description text/images
Some item/equipment and description text
Some shop items and description text

What’s not translated:
All dialogs
other menu and menu description text/images

How to install:
1. Install the base game, game update and all free DLC first
2. Run/check the un-modded game if it’s running properly (optional)
3. Copy “Repatch” folder to ux0, be sure to have NoNpDrm and rePatch plugin (v3.0) properly installed and working.
4. Run the game

Links:
English alpha patch v0.35

Notes:
※ Tested on a Slim and Fat 3.68 h-encore and 3.65 Vita TV.

Old Video:

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 [PCSG00820] (English incomplete beta) [Vita]

Dunno if I could still finish this, so I’ll just leave this here so some may have a look at it and maybe continue to fix the ones I can’t or use this as a reference.
pretty much most text and some images of the PC version is ported but a lot on in-game menu text is cut-off, does not fit or overshoot the text window. Dialog seems fine… well most of it anyways. Don’t know how to do eboot mods or disassemble the eboot to know which values to change.

Why vitamin 2.0? can’t find any copy of it whether maidump or the recent nonpdrm, so i’m forced to use this dump.

So yeah, this project is kinda dead now due to technical difficulties or my incompetence on Eboot disassembly / modding for the Vita. For those who are interested in continuing this project, I still have some quickbms scripts I’ve made and some documentation on which files are which between the PC and vita version and its G1T image format. Might be helpful in creating better modding / editing tools.

Can’t link game here so you just ask google or look on reddit 😉

BETA: Partial translation patch for Initial D: Extreme Stage [PS3]

 

This is just a beta English patch to a supposedly partial English patch of
Initial D: Extreme Stage, that I have unfortunately put on hold and stopped
working on since 12/24/2014 due to some issues that I’ve never got hold of
the modified images a friend of mine was working on and got busy with my
other projects. I’m just releasing it now since some might have a use for
it and enjoy the game partially patched even though not completed and wont
just be wasted hiding privately on my pc.

I have not fully bug tested this since 2014 and just made a patch from my last
working backup and tested a bit. There are a lot of version of this game and
this patch is specifically for Initial D: Extreme Stage [BLJM60055]. Not sure
if I’m able to revive this project but I’ll try to have a look again and maybe
port it to the BLJM50053 version with is a much more common version of the
game and also have a IRD useful for verification of the integrity of the files.

How to patch:

Copy the 2d.xdelta, car.xdelta, EBOOT.xdelta, patch.bat and xdelta3.exe
inside your Initial D game directory run patch.bat and wait for it to
finish. Copy your BACKUP folder just in case you failed to make a whole
backup of your game and you can delete 2d.xdelta, car.xdelta, EBOOT.xdelta,
patch.bat and xdelta3.exe inside your Initial D game directory.

untitled

Link: