– Finished making repacker to make my job much easier
– it seems that replacing a swizzled 2d image with a linear 2d image before converting it back to .gxt and repacking works.
– so it doesn’t matter what compression you used on the 2d texture as long as its supported by the psv and have the right dimension and alpha channels
– its safe to say all images are moldable and replaceable with another format.
– text looks fine, with a minor problem with spaces, maybe the unicode value for 0x2000 is not mapped in the font table.
– thought it was bug, but i just messed up and used too many line breaks