Here’s an English port of The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince using the Nintendo Switch assets. Just started this project 2 days ago after releasing my Musou stars English patch, so this still on early stage but seems to be fully playable aside from minor issue and untranslated stuffs in the flowers description. There’s also an English text for sounds, but can’t find any music/sound player in-game, maybe it will unlock after the game? So… may I request a completed save file of this game so that I could fix all untranslated text and I’ll release this beta patch for today so you guys could mess around with it.
v1.0 ○ Fixed Memories Text
○ Fixed Flowers name and Story text
○ Game credits (plus 10 additional credits from the English localization team which is not present on the original version of this game)
○ Font fixes/adjustments
○ Text fixes/adjustments
○ English digital Game manual translation
○ Fixed patcher on windows 7 v0.8
○ The initial release of English patch
○ Port All English text/images from the Nintendo Switch version.
What’s not translated:
○ Trophies (not a good idea to translate this)
None (that I’m aware of)
○ Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore 3.60/3.65/3.68)
○ Repatch plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ NoNpDrm plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ reF00D plugin if on 3.60/3.65 firmware (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ FTP program (Winscp recommended)
○ This English patch
[stextbox id=’info’ caption=’Discalimer’ collapsing=”false” mode=’css’ shadow=”false” color=’000000′ ccolor=’000000′ bgcolor=’c4e1ff’ cbgcolor=’63788f’ bgcolorto=’c4e1ff’ cbgcolorto=’63788f’]There are no full games here, Please do not make a request. If you cannot follow the instruction on how to dump and patch your own game, please check elsewhere like google or reddit for those pre-patched files.
Files linked are xdelta differences patch files, it does not contain games nor resembles game codes or contents and won’t function or usable on their own. You must have a hacked console to be able to dump your own game for these patch files to work and use the mods.[/stextbox]
How to patch (Windows):
01. Install the Base Game or insert Cart on your Vita
02. Test the game if it working fine.
03. Extract English patch archive to a folder. ex: “TLPATBP_patcher”
04. Using Vitashell browse gro0:app/ (if cart) or ux0:app/ (if a PSN game)
05. Highlight the PCSG01191 folder and press Triangle -> then select Open decrypted
06. Press Select and connect Via FTP
07. Using your favorite FTP application on the PC, browse gro0:app/ (if cart)
or ux0:app/ (if a PSN game)
08. Copy the whole PCSG01191 folder to the PC “TLPATBP_patcher” folder.
09. Run patch_decrypted.bat and Press Y then ENTER and wait for it to finish patching and Verifying file integrity.
10. Copy the contents of inside Copy_to_VITA_ux0 folder to your Vita’s ux0
11. Play the game.