Here’s a partial dirty translation for Natsuiro High School (BLJS10273) for easy navigation of the game. Been hacking this game since 06/2015, I’ve probably finished most stuff since mid-2016 aside from dialog and emails. A lot of stuff happened (life), like new projects (PS3/vita) and my cfw ps3 breaking down, and I’m not even a translator to properly translate the dialogs lols, which lead me to set this project aside for many months. Enter 2017 and I decided just to release this as an alpha so others might enjoy this text heavy game. Might pick up this project again if RPCS3 able to emulate this game.
Please do take note that I’m not that an expert in rom-hacking, I can’t read Japanese, and English is not my primary language so some (or many.. I hope not) things might be off or incorrect. But if you are knowledgeable with Japanese or English proofreading and want to correct things or continue and take over the translation, don’t hesitate to contact me, I really need help on this.
For bug reports, just search froid_san or happydance on google send me a PM on those forums you find.
○ Basically Most In-game menu stuff and Images like
○ Main menu
○ Freemode (aside Facial expressions)
○ Status Screen
○ Save Data
○ Signage images
○ Fishing interface/item/description
○ Quest info/requirements
○ Items Name/Description
Whats not translated:
○ Dialog scripts (including choices)
○ Phone email’s
○ Maybe small stuff I’ve overlooked and didn’t notice
There are no full games here, Please do not make a request. If you cannot follow the instruction on how to dump and patch your own game, please check elsewhere like google or reddit for those pre-patched files.
Files linked are xdelta differences patch files, it does not contain games nor resembles game codes or contents and won’t function or usable on their own. You must have a hacked console to be able to dump your own game for these patch files to work and use the mods.
How to patch your game (Windows):
1. Extract the contents of the patch(rar) inside the game directory and overwrite the contents of PS3_GAME
2. Enter the game directory and run Patch_npg10.bat
3. After patching you’ll see npg10.cpk and npg10.cpk.orig inside the \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\DSC\Install\ npg10.cpk is the patched file and npg10.cpk.orig is the original file and will be your backup.
○ This is compatible with ODE and CFW PS3
○ Delete old game data (if available) before running the patched game
○ Original base game npg10.cpk hash should be: 8aba1e77972bba7f64086782b69018b3
○ Patched game npg10.cpk hash should be: 4441c6f4980b26facf6b576eff5796ae