This game is kinda special to me since it’s the 1st game I’ve translated partially for the vita (Jan 2017) after been translating ps3 games for years. After releasing it, some people show interest in continuing the translation and going full. I gave them the get-go that they can use my original partial translation, but I got recruited as their hacker lols. Now it makes me glad seeing the 1st game I’ve hacked is now in full English, all this is thanks to the help of the team.
○ Fixed Character intro text length
○ Fixed crrashing bug of the Oppening and prologue FMV playback on database menu
○ Initial Full English patch
○ All including Prologue FMV subtitles
What’s not translated:
○ Mission description and credits
○ Trophies (not a good idea to translate this)
○ None of I’m aware off…
○ Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore 3.60/3.65/3.68/3.69)
○ Repatch plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ NoNpDrm plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ FTP program (Winscp recommended)
○ This English patch
[stextbox id=’info’ caption=’Discalimer’ collapsing=”false” mode=’css’ shadow=”false” color=’000000′ ccolor=’000000′ bgcolor=’c4e1ff’ cbgcolor=’63788f’ bgcolorto=’c4e1ff’ cbgcolorto=’63788f’]There are no full games here, Please do not make a request. If you cannot follow the instruction on how to dump and patch your own game, please check elsewhere like google or reddit for those pre-patched files.
Files linked are xdelta differences patch files, it does not contain games nor resembles game codes or contents and won’t function or usable on their own. You must have a hacked console to be able to dump your own game for these patch files to work and use the mods.[/stextbox]
How to patch your game (Windows):
01. Install the Game on your Vita or Insert Cart and also install the game update v1.01
02. Test the game if it working fine.
03. Extract English patch archive to a folder. ex: “UPPERS_patcher”
04. Using Vitashell browse gro0:app/ (if cart) or ux0:app/ (if a PSN game)
05. Highlight the PCSG00633 folder and press Triangle -> then select Open decrypted
06. Press Select and connect Via FTP (USB won’t work on “Open decrypted”)
07. Using your favorite FTP application on the PC, browse gro0:app/ (if cart)
or ux0:app/ (if a PSN game)
08. Copy PCSG00633 folder to the PC (UPPERS_patcher folder) and rename it to PCSG00633_base
09. Browse ux0:patch/
10. Highlight PCSG00633 folder and press Triangle -> then select Open decrypted
11. Again on FTP application on the PC, browse ux0:patch/
12. Copy PCSG00633 folder to the PC (UPPERS_patcher folder) and rename it to PCSG00633_update
13. Run patch_decrypted.bat and Press Y then ENTER and wait for it to finish patching
14. Copy the contents of inside Copy_to_VITA_ux0 folder to your Vita’s ux0 folder & overwrite all
15. Play the game.
How to install:
1. Copy the contents of inside Copy_to_VITA_ux0 folder to your Vita’s ux0 folder, be sure to have NoNpDrm and rePatch plugin (v3.0) properly installed and working.
2. Run the game.
○ Checkout TheRadziu NoNpDRM-modding guide for more info about dumping decrypted vita files.
○ Dumping decrypted files only works with Vitashell + FTP connection. Vitashell + USB connection Will NOT work.
○ Tested on a Slim and Fat 3.68 h-encore and 3.65 Vita TV.
○ Original Project Page at GBATemp
○ If there are major text bug’s and you want it fixed, just message me by googling froid_san or happydance and send a screenshot of it or the text before or after the text bug.