There’s a more updated version of this English mod patcher here
This is just a Translation port from the assets of Vita version to the PS3 version which you could play on CFW PS3, ODE PS3, PS3 inject method and on RPS3 Emulator. Patch is still on beta lot’s of text bug but fully playable up to the end.
Special thanks to Zangetsu who convinced to continue porting at the game, since I’ve already drop the project a year ago (he’s also porting it to French) and Illynir who tested the patch from start to finish. (more…)
Dunno if I could still finish this, so I’ll just leave this here so some may have a look
at it and maybe continue to fix the ones I can’t or use this as a reference. Pretty much
most text and some images of the PC version is ported but a lot on in-game menu text is
cut-off, does not fit or overshoot the text window. Dialog seems fine… well most of it
anyways. Don’t know how to do eboot mods or disassemble the eboot to know which values to
So yeah, this project is kinda dead now due to technical difficulties or my incompetence
on Eboot disassembly / modding for the Vita. For those who are interested in continuing
this project, I still have some quickbms scripts I’ve made and some documentation on which
files are which between the PC and vita version and its G1T image format. Might be helpful
in creating better modding / editing tools.
Kinda forgot to give this game a version number, So now I’m officially calling it v0.90
english patch, reflecting how much of it was translated and the remaining 0.1 are the text
bugs and such. (more…)
Here’s a partial dirty translation for Natsuiro High School (BLJS10273) for easy navigation of the game. Been hacking this game since 06/2015, I’ve probably finished most stuff since mid-2016 aside from dialog and emails. A lot of stuff happened (life), like new projects (PS3/vita) and my cfw ps3 breaking down, and I’m not even a translator to properly translate the dialogs lols, which lead me to set this project aside for many months. Enter 2017 and I decided just to release this as an alpha so others might enjoy this text heavy game. Might pick up this project again if RPCS3 able to emulate this game.
Please do take note that I’m not that an expert in rom-hacking, I can’t read Japanese, and English is not my primary language so some (or many.. I hope not) things might be off or incorrect. But if you are knowledgeable with Japanese or English proofreading and want to correct things or continue and take over the translation, don’t hesitate to contact me, I really need help on this. (more…)
With the current progress on the PS vita scene with the release of a custom 3.65 cfw updater to make 3.61+ games to work. Some translation ports are no longer needed since a much better and official version of the game will now work on 3.65.
So my translation port of toukiden 2 and its patch links will now be removed to not confuse people.
That’s all, froid_san. Here’s a English translation port patch for Toukiden 2 [PCSG00830] JPN which is compatible with Henkaku enabled consoles. Finally manage to get a hold of a US dump of Toukiden 2 and a 1.06 JPN Game update with the help of Ginkuji and kyu0911. With those files on hand I was able to make a much better translation port unlike with the v0.4c patch. (more…)
This is an old post regarding the Partial translation patch of UPPERS, there is now a Full Fan translation of this game in this project page
Here’s a partial dirty translation patch for UPPERS! (PCSG00633) for easy navigation of the game. I’ve made this partial translation patch upon a request of a friend and the game seem easy to mod and the game is kindda fun so I went ahead and made this, though I think my friend lost interest with the game since it took me a while to finish this, so I’m sharing this unfinished partial translation for everyone to enjoy. Please do take note that I’m not that an expert in rom-hacking, I can’t read Japanese, and English is not my primary language so some (or many.. i hope not) things might be off or incorrect. But if you are knowledgeable with Japanese or English proofreading and want to correct things or continue and take over the translation, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be glad to help and share the scripts I’ve made.
Just resumed translation after the long holiday. Made some correction a friend whos is beta testing pointed out and also found some text needs some fixing. Info about the characters seemed to be injected properly on the Status screen, but looks like the game tips have limitation on character length or max characters used… (more…)
This is just a beta English patch to a supposedly partial English patch of
Initial D: Extreme Stage, that I have unfortunately put on hold and stopped
working on since 12/24/2014 due to some issues that I’ve never got hold of
the modified images a friend of mine was working on and got busy with my
other projects. I’m just releasing it now since some might have a use for
it and enjoy the game partially patched even though not completed and wont
just be wasted hiding privately on my pc.
I have not fully bug tested this since 2014 and just made a patch from my last
working backup and tested a bit. There are a lot of version of this game and
this patch is specifically for Initial D: Extreme Stage [BLJM60055]. Not sure
if I’m able to revive this project but I’ll try to have a look again and maybe
port it to the BLJM50053 version with is a much more common version of the
game and also have a IRD useful for verification of the integrity of the files. (more…)