Since I’ve already made some tools for translation mod of Digimon games (CS & HM) for vita, and saw a request for a Korean patch, so I’ve just quickly made one since the game already have a hidden Korean language file.
This is a beta patch and it’s up to you to test since I can’t speak the language, though I’ve played the game for a bit to see if it worked fine and all I’ve modified are the text files. (more…)
Still a alpha translation patch and few important menu text and descriptions are translated. Actually, I was still working on this since November last year, but work keeps getting in the way, so I plan just to release the unfinished alpha patch after I moved my project page/site to this new host/domain. (more…)
After many days of trial and errors and testing finally got all bra to be invisible when a character is on a uniform, so here’s V2 of my attempt to uncensored the game. I’ve tested the game and finished it, but not 100% so not really tested all the uniform clothes and alternate color for uniforms. So Let me know if the game freezes during a certain uniform or character wearing specific clothes. (more…)
This is an old post regarding the Partial translation patch of Gun Gun pixies, there is now a Full translation port patch of this game in this project page.
This is a Dirty Partial English translation of the game to help you play the game without understanding Japanese so you could play the game without problems about menus. I’ve made an uncensor/Lewd mod of the game a few months ago and decided to expand my mod to make it a partial English patch. And… maybe spark interest to the game since the English mod is half done now and not far from a full English patch 🙂 The game is not that complicated that you can finish it without knowing the story. There are Walkthroughs out there that will give the gist of what’s happening. (more…)
This game is kinda special to me since it’s the 1st game I’ve translated partially for the vita (Jan 2017) after been translating ps3 games for years. After releasing it, some people show interest in continuing the translation and going full. I gave them the get-go that they can use my original partial translation, but I got recruited as their hacker lols. Now it makes me glad seeing the 1st game I’ve hacked is now in full English, all this is thanks to the help of the team. (more…)
This is just a Translation port from the assets of Vita version to the PS3 version which you could play on CFW PS3, ODE PS3, PS3 inject method and on RPS3 Emulator. Patch is still probably the final version, with super minor bugs. Okay this time I got the chance to finally played the game (for 6 times) and see all the bugs myself and hopefully fixed all of it. played and finished the game 6 times during testing and I hope everything all good. Special thanks to Zangetsu who convinced to continue porting at the game, since I’ve already drop the project a year ago (he’s also porting it to French) and Illynir who tested the patch from start to finish. (more…)
Dunno if I could still finish this, so I’ll just leave this here so some may have a look
at it and maybe continue to fix the ones I can’t or use this as a reference. Pretty much
most text and some images of the PC version is ported but a lot on in-game menu text is
cut-off, does not fit or overshoot the text window. Dialog seems fine… well most of it
anyways. Don’t know how to do eboot mods or disassemble the eboot to know which values to
So yeah, this project is kinda dead now due to technical difficulties or my incompetence
on Eboot disassembly / modding for the Vita. For those who are interested in continuing
this project, I still have some quickbms scripts I’ve made and some documentation on which
files are which between the PC and vita version and its G1T image format. Might be helpful
in creating better modding / editing tools.
Kinda forgot to give this game a version number, So now I’m officially calling it v0.90
english patch, reflecting how much of it was translated and the remaining 0.1 are the text
bugs and such. (more…)